יום חמישי, 26 בינואר 2012

Tom yum flavored instant noodles

.Magic Noodles Lunch: Tom yam flavored
.The box actually adds "spicy Chinese", which is funny since tom yam is Thai  
.Another view of the box


.Opening: two bags + folding fork

.One bag says "TOM YAM" while the other is not marked

 .The unmarked bag contained bits of carrots, corn kernels and peas
.Other products from this company contain different colors of bags, my guess is that the vegetables vary


.The noodle dish combined after I added hot water


.My personal touch was adding a spoon of brown sugar to the spicy mixture


.After the noodles were gone I had this rich spicy soup goodness left


The entire thing was OM NOM NOM delicios. I went trough the whole box in under five minutes, boiling as it was. I would definitively recommend this brand and specific flavor to others, as it's rather cheap, really tasty and it satisfied my hunger leaving me so stuffed I just refused taking half of a Twix bar, which I would't do normally


.Thanks for reading

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ארכיון הבלוג